Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm applying for health insurance from my employer who doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, what should I do?

I found out I was pregnant a few days after I started working for this company. Now that I completed the 3 months probation period, I'm applying for health insurance but in the form I'm filling they ask if I'm pregnant! I don't want to brake the news this way, I wanted to tell the in a more courteous manner because they've been really good to me. Now it seems that I'm handing the papers and telling them that I'm 4 months pregnant!!! Does not look very appropiate, but I'm force to do it. I need the insurance badly, it's true, but that is not the reason I got a job in hte first place.
--------------------
Do what you need to do. If you have to turn the papers in now then do it. This is about the health of you and your baby and insurance is VITAL for that. Manners can wait while you get what you need.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment