Sunday, January 9, 2011

health insurance?

Dear friends, I was an international student in the past spring semester and my health insurance is still valid until the end of this summer. Thankfully I have not used my insurance at all and I was wondering if you my friends could give me any smart ideas on how I may be able to get the most out of my health insurance before it expires? I assume there would be no refund to me from the insurance company even if I have not had a single claim on it. I paid almost 500$ for it and that kinda hurts to see it is going to expire soon and you have not benefited from it at all! Hope you understand and thank you very much in advance for your smart ideas and any advice or information you could give, warm regards, Rojin
--------------------
"Getting the most" out of your health insurance usually only happens when you get sick or get into an accident. Health Insurance is a "just in case" type of insurance, like automobile insurance. However, you may want to look at your policy and see if there are any provisions for "wellness" or "preventative" doctor visits. If these provisions DO exist, make an appointment with a physician to get a check-up.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment