Friday, October 22, 2010

Health insurance company is asking my health records before making a decision. Is it good to give consent?

Has anybody heard about world health insurance company? its asking for my doctor records. I am concerned that they will end up on MIB or other insurance companies. Also, isnt it weird asking for records for a health insurance? I thought they only do that for life and disability insurances.
--------------------------------------------------
Ask them what they will do with the information completely, record the conversation, and if you feel like they sold it, bring your tape to court. (If they lied to u).

Anyway in the netherlands we are all insured, I think you will be all insured aswell, and wont be declined in 4 years.

You wait 4 years or just give it to them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment